Soooooooo MUCH to share!


We have soooooo MUCH to share ... details about repeated encounters where we have felt God say, "TRUST ME!" And repeated times when we said, "are YOU sure God, really? Well if that is what you want us to do ... then please _____________ and then we'll know for sure!"


Well after several times of uttering the same prayer ... God did every time make the fleece "WET," so to speak! Actually in the last few weeks, I did have a girlfriend tell me that I'm just like Gideon who kept putting the fleece out, except I put it out many more times than Gideon did!


I know soome people are going to be SHOCKED as their response to our news will be, they ALREADY have FIVE YOUNG children ... yep we do =)


However, we have learned that when God speaks ... we listen! And we have learned that when God calls us to something, HE MEETS US!!!


This will be a test to see exactly who reads my blog, I never know =) because whoever reads our blog will now know our news! It is not quite public news in our community yet (only really our inner circle knows), well I guess it will be now!


Sooo more details will follow ... but for now I wanted to SHARE that we have a NEW PRECIOUS one year old son ... one who is waiting to come HOME from China!!! Yippeeee, there is SO MANY details to his story that make me tear up!!


Of course the kids have prayed WITH us in this decision, and so when Matteus heard we got the pre-approval from China he shouted a loud and happy, "YES!" with arm motions and everything! The kids' hearts actually amaze me, Faith's prayer tonight for her brother was sooooooooooooo precious - Faith really does have the gift of encouragement!


So YES we do already have our pre-approval! Maybe it is the norm these days, but it came back in THREE days! I have never heard of it coming back that FAST, and our agency had our LOI off within one day of us getting it to them!!! So when we started the process oh like a week ago we thought within the next couple of months we would have to share our news and start our homestudy ... but to our SURPRISE a week later we are starting our homestudy and sharing our NEWS!!!


So CELEBRATE and PRAISE with us!!! God is doing ANOTHER WONDERFUL thing, He has STIRRED our hearts and BROKEN them for our new son who now has his OWN FOREVER FAMILY! I really have felt PURSUED by God for our 3rd son ...


That is it for now ... more details to come as I have time to process and write ...
Sooo one more jewel to join in the fun of sleepovers with daddy, bike riding to the park, jumping on the trampoline in the backyard, swimming at Homestead, hiking at Whistler, playing dress up, coloring ... and on and on ... one more precious jewel to join the never ending adventure of being part of our family =)

Comments

Kristin said…
Congratulations!! I am so amazed by you and honored to call you a 'friend' (I still can't wait to meet you in person), as you are so faithful to what God is calling you to do and I LOVE it!

Now, when you say you are pre-approved, does that mean there is already a specific child?

Can't wait for more answers!
Muxi said…
WOW! I admire your trust in God and your power, where do you get all that energy with five kids? You are an inspiration for our life and I am soooo happy to be able to follow your life.

All the best from Austria, Muxi
Tearing up as I read your post! Can't wait to hear more about him!!
Blessings,
April
the smiths said…
AMAZING!! I love reading about your heart and how it so trusts God. Such an encouragement. Yay for the next Quine child!! :) A friend of mine is just adopting siblings - almost 2 and 9 months. So fun!! :)
Michelle said…
YEAH! how wonderfully exciting!
Melinda said…
Awesome News! I think it is ALWAYS a blessing ane an exciting time when God grows a family through adoption! We are working on our 6th child and can't wait until our son comes home. Congratulations and I will pray that your process is smooth and quick so you can get your new son home!
Sophie said…
So happy for you, God is amazing!
God has been stirring my heart to adopt again, just praying He does the same to my husband.

I'll pray for your son

Blessings :)
Maria..ya know living life with you is ...well....EXCITING...NOT because of what you do (which is alot) but because of how you obey!

Blessed my friend, BLESSED!
C
Heidi said…
WOW!! We are rejoicing!! :)
We will be praying with you for all paperwork, travels, etc that involves bringing your precious son home.
He is so blessed to be part of such a loving family - a family that loves God & is obedient in all aspects.
Blessings
Heidi,George,Girls & Samuel