Soooooooooooo FABELOUS!




I feel SPOILED by my Creator & Father! I really really really do! I could write a novel about ALL of the tangible ways that I feel blessed! I really really could! Although my life is NOTHING like I planned, sometimes I want to pinch myself as it feels that I'm living someone else's life!

One of these ways that I feel sooooooooo enormously blessed is through my husband Sam! I honestly never thought marriage could be this GREAT! I really didn't, as my parents never role modeled the kind of relationship that Sam and I have! I didn't say that we have a perfect marriage or that at times things are not hard ... marriage is a LOT of work but SOOOOOOOOOO WORTH it!

I loooooooooooooooooove being married to Sam! He ADORES ME! I ADORE him! He is my best friend and my partner in EVERYTHING!

Our time in Mexico was aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeesome! Everyone actually thought that we were on our HONEYMOON ... they said because we looked so happy (and young)! You can imagine their surprise when we told them we had FIVE kids!

THANK YOU JESUS for Sam! THANK YOU for that you knew what I didn't know when I with fears said, "I do!" THANK YOU for our time in Mexico! THANK YOU for the many ways you spoil me! I stand in AWE and ADORATION of you! THANK YOU for the ways that I know you WILL provide for the NEXT STEP that you are calling us to (more to come later)!

Comments

Shonni said…
Oh, how precious and the pictures are adorable. You both are so blessed!
Michelle said…
How wonderful! I love those moments when you are so gratefull you just have to stop everything and praise God for your abundance! Life is good! The beach looks great!