APPROVAL!!!


I would have to say I'm a bit in shock ...
4 days later and we have our I-797 approval (I think that is what it is called)!!  We just got fingerprinted, last Thursday ...

AND our dossier isn't even ready ... be still my heart ... trusting, trusting, trusting!  We are waiting to get a copy of our homestudy from our agency --- then it will be ready!  Good thing I spent most of yesturday finishing up our documents ... interesting some would say, but I would choose the word divine instead to describe how God is stirs my heart to get the paperwork ready and then voila =)

Why is it that when we are "paperchasing" for our waiting kids that a couple of days can seem like a hundred days!  Soo right now I'm trying not to loose focus ... Jase WILL come HOME in God's PERFECT TIME!!!  No matter if things don't happen/get done in "MY" time ... it is not "MY" timing that matters!!!

THANK YOU JESUS that you have aaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllll of the details of Jase's adoption ALREADY taken care of!  Yippeee, that gives me SUCH PEACE!!!

"How can I go back to life as usual, how can I return to who I once was.  I just want to take your story to the world ... for YOU have showed me HOW TO LOVE.  So I no longer live for myself, you word is so clear ..."   I was just listening to that song ... it brought me back to the moment that God said, "he is YOUR son, TRUST ME!"

And now here we are 3 1/2 months later ... and our dossier is "almost" ready!  I use the word "almost" loosely =)

I WILL keep trusting ... AND praising! 
Being in God's creation brings me such PEACE like nothing else ... so I thought I would post another picture from our amazing camping weekend!

Comments