Fingerprints Done!


Today we got fingerprinted for our I-800A!

We had an 11:00 appointment in Seattle and left the girls with a sweet friend and brought only the boys, the appointment went off without a hitch! We actually had the same fingerprint lady who did mine almost a year ago now for some US non-adoption paperwork stuff! She is a sweet older lady who does not understand why we would adopt, her seeming to have a hard time getting past the concept of a child that is not our "own" child! It is difficult to even begin to explain our hearts ... yet I enjoyed our conversations once again today!

So just wanted to share this "momentous" and joyous occasion ... one step closer to bringing home our Jase! We have photographed this moment every time and although this was the first time that not all of us went we still thought we needed to document today for Jase!
Lately I've had lots of people ask me about time frame ... I really don't know! I've heard there is a new director overseeing adoptions in China and that his new objective is to speed up the process for special needs adoptions! This seems to be happening but I'm not for sure! As soon as our approval comes (which could be a couple of weeks or longer) our dossier will be ready to be sent off ... that is after it receives several hundreds of dollars of "stamps" from our state goverment and from the Chinese embassy in DC!

The only thing I know for sure is that Jase WILL COME HOME in God's perfect time! So for now this mamma is praying for Jesus to protect her far away waiting son's heart! I'm praying that Jase would feel loved where ever he is right now, that he would feel God's love! I'm also praying that the enemy would not even have a foot hold in Jase's heart, life or process of coming home! And I'm praying that God would continue to give me HIS peace and discernment as I wait ... longing to hold our new precious baby son!

Comments

Shonni said…
One step closer! We will be doing the same thing in Denver next week!!!
Beinta said…
Yippie! :)