God did HIS THING ... again!

Sooo ... yes just TWO DAYS LATER our dossier is OFF for it's stamps, to WA state and then to the Chinese Consulate in CA ... and THEN OFF TO CHINA!  Oh, wooooooooooooww!!!

To say the least, I'm feeling COMPLETELY HUMBLED right at this moment!!  God once again exceeded my expectations, our dossier making it off before "MY" expected timeline =)  God did HIS THING!!

I love opportunities where I get to see God's miracles with a front row seat!

Yesturday after talking with our agency person (who has truly only been WONDERFUL), we agreed that we would send our part of the dossier to them, and she would then add the agency's documents, and then the complete dossier would be sent off for it's cerfication and authentication!!

So yesturday was a bit of a marathon day for me, getting paperwork COMPLETELY done, talking back and forth with our sweet agency person, getting documents color copied, getting documents notarized, printing a few extra pictures I had overlooked for our dossier (China wanted pics of our kitchen, dining room, and living room) and then picking them up 20 minutes away ... we live in a small town =)   AND this was just the adoption stuff going on yesturday ... never mind the other things I had going on ...  I would have to say that had I not worked on the dossier documents on Monday - I don't think yesturday would have been possible!

AND it all got done in time to be picked up by UPS at my honey's work at 4PM  ... although Sam did say that we delayed the truck a bit =)  I saw the UPS truck driving in as I was driving away =)

So for only $7.oo our agency got our package at 11:38AM and they wasted NO TIME and a literal 10 minutes later I got an e-mail saying our paperwork was OFF again! 

Thank you sweet agency person =)
Thank you UPS!
THANK YOU dear Father that you have ALL OF THE DETAILS of our lives taken care of!  THANK YOU for that you have Jase in the palm of your hand!  THANK YOU for that things OFTEN don't happen the way I expect, as it reminds me that you are not only the Creator of all things, but also the Giver of GOOD MIRACLEOUS GIFTS!  THANK YOU for stirring my heart to action when you need me to move!  THANK YOU for the PEACE that you are giving me in all of the waiting times in between! 

I am in AWE of you My Creator and King!
AND I praise you for the precious life of our new son Jase!

Comments