Whistler!

 Here are some pictures from a few weeks back!
Let's just say that WHISTLER ROCKS!!
The kids and Sam and I have SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN!
We love everything about Whistler, the stunning mountains, the hiking, the biking, the swimming, the time together in the cabin (that the kids now call "our cabin" because we have rented it for the last several years)  ... I think the pictures speak for themselves!!!  The expression of Kody's face (the last picture posted) I think is an accurate reflection of how all seven of us feel about Whistler and how much FUN we have!!

Sooo much going on this summer ...
Sooo much I could post about ...
But time seems to be running from me these days ...
THANK YOU Jesus for creating Whistler!
THANK  YOU for that we get to play there!
THANK YOU for my family ... that you also have created!











Comments