Give LIFE!!


Do you want to be part of something AWESOME?
Do you want be part of something MIRACLOUS?
Do you want to literally give LIFE to a village in Africa?
Do you want to prevent preventable diseases?
Do you want to send children to school?
Do you want to help transform the lives of many as a result of poverty and the lack of clean water?
Do you want to do MORE with the resources God has given you?

Then join me, my sweet friend Kelly, and 18 other families and help us build a well in Uganda,
help us give literal life to a village named "Magooli!"

I could go on and on about the impact of unclean water on a village!  I could quote horrendous statistics on the amount of childen and adults that die every day as a result of unclean water!  I could also share how millions of chidlren around the world do not attend school because instead they are spending hours every day carrying water for their families ... I could go on and on but I won't!  I could also compare their water access to ours, how we have a faucet that all we have to do is simply turn on and WE HAVE UNLIMITED CLEAN WATER!  So much so that we take showers every day in clean water ... while others don't even have clean water to drink!  Sigh ... but I think most of us are VERY aware now of the plight of millions without access to clean water!

The organizationt that we are parterning with is Water 4 Kids International

My friend who is doing this with me, whose name is Kelly S., knows other people that have connected with this ministry before! and can speak and advocate on their behalf! 

Another very very cool things is that there is a business that will match our well that will be built (and funds given), AND SO ANOTHER well will be built somewhere else either in Africa or India!!!  Veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy AWESOME!!!

One of my now life verses, "to whom much is given, much is required" Luke 12:48.  Sam and I have been convicted over the last several years that we have been given SOOOOOO MUCH AND that God is calling us to do more with our resources!

I am going to keep a tally (somehow) on the side of my blog ...
join us in becoming a community of givers for another village in Africa! 

I love that, that all of us that commit to do this will be merging our lives and resources together!  We will become a community, some living close to each other, and some living far away!

We are looking for 18 other families to commit $500 by Christmas time!



Comments