Happy Birthday Ella!






Ella is now six years old!  She had a birthday a few weeks back but things have been spinning around here for me, emotionally, lately ... and so I haven't gotten much blogging done!

We celebrated with my family on her actual birthday, and then celebrated with a swimming party with a few of her close friends!  My mom drove 2 1/2  hours to come to Ella's birthday dinner, it was so special for Ella and for all of us!  We choose swimming because it is something that Ella now LOVES to do - I am sooooooooooooo proud of her!  She has come such a LONG way!  Ella decided she wanted me to make a "flower" cake ... so we had a flower swim theme =)

Ella is LOVING school and is really doing a good job!  I LOVE the fact that I work right in the same building as my precious jewels, this has been sooooooooo helpful for all of them on lots of level ... and for our sweet and assertive Ella it helps her to keep her behavior in check knowing mom is just around the corner!  Ella really is doing amazingly well ... she is a joy, full of spunk and confidence! 

THANK YOU Jesus for our amazingly BEAUTIFUL daughter Ella!  Thank you for the clear gifts you have given her, for the wonderfully unique ways you have wired her!  Thank you for protecting her heart!  Thank you for giving us the sacred honor of being her forever parents!

(The first picture is of Matteus and Ella's first day of school ... SIGH ... that is always such a hard transition for my mamma heart!)

Comments