Kody's heart!


I love how God has wired each one of my children's heart!
And I love how He prepares each one of their hearts for a new sibling!

Yesturday I asked Kody for fun about his birthay which is the next one to be celebrated in our family!  My first question was who he wanted to come to his birthday and his immediate answer was, "Jase!"

Kody's birthday is at the end of December!

Jase and Kody will be only one year apart and it is such a comfort to me to see that God has already intertwined Jase's heart with Kody's! 

We have no news from China, we are waiting on the LSC and then the TA!  I'm not even personally fully clear on what the LSC is, the TA is the "travel approval!"  Which after that there will US embassy steps to walk through!

The other day when I was at Costco, it seemed like there were adorable little Chinese boys every where I look and I had to fight back the tears!  It feels like there is SO MUCH going on these days for me, yet my heart is ready for our Jase to come HOME!  As I know fully though through living it, Jase will come home in God's perfect time!  Kody does seem to think that "Jase come home soon," and my heart kind of think he knows ... although I'm not sure on his definition of "soon." 

Comments