My Savior!


I am trusting God in the midst of my pain.  God is with me in the midst of my pain.  And once again Chris Tomlin's song is filling up my heart with God's promises and truths.  This picture was taken this past Sunday ... before the next day happened, once again turning our life upside down.  This picture has meanings on many levels ...

"All the way my Savior leads me
Who Have I to ask beside
How could I doubt his tender mercy
Who through life has been my guide

All the way my Savior leads me
Cheers each winding path I tread
Gives me grace for every trial
Feeds me with the living bread

You lead me and keep me from falling
You carry me close to your heart
And surely your goodness
And mercy will follow me

All the way my Savior leads me
Oh, the fullness of His love
Oh, the sureness of His promise
In the triumph of His blood

And when my spirit clothes immortal
Wings its flight to realms of day
This my song through endless ages
Jesus LED ME ALL THE WAY."

With tears in my eyes and with a broken heart I want to do nothing else but PRAISE my Creator and King for the many blessings in my life:  the freedom to worship Him, His unconditional love for me, the gift of His Son on the cross for all of us, eternal life with Him, the way He leads me and speaks truth into my life, my amazing husband, our six sweet jewels, our friends who stick by us and encourage us no matter what life brings, our families, our home, our jobs, our church,  easily accessable medical care, our sweet little town, that we have more than enough of everything we need ... and that He is WITH ME no matter what life brings.  THANK  YOU JESUS! 

Comments

Shonni said…
I’m praying for you and your family!!
Unknown said…
Will be praying for you and your family. Great song!
Mike and Chris said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike and Chris said…
It is amazing how God uses songs to
comfort and heal and bring strength.
The past 10 days I have held on to the words in a Vineyard song called 'If you say go'. It is the first song on our blog. Some of the words go like this... "If you say go, we will go, if you say wait, we will wait, if you say step out on the water and they say it can't be done we will fix our eyes on you and we will come. Your ways are higher than our ways and the plans that you have made are good and true. If you've called us to the fire you will not withdraw your hand we'll gaze into the flames and look for you". Sometimes just knowing His ways are higher has to be enough for me. I pray they are for you. Love ya Chris