Cool T-Shirts with a PURPOSE!!!!

I TOTALLY LOVE these t-shirts!!!  Do you notice the saying on the front of the shirts ... it is the same saying as on the top of my blog!  It is a saying that totally challenges and inspires me!

I soooooo want one of these shirts!

I love all of the adoption fundraisers out there ... I wish I was able to think of some creative ones, but it is not the way that I was wired ... sigh!!

So this family is doing a fundraiser for their adoption and they are selling these cool shirts.  Go to their blog and find out more information.  Buy a cool shirt and help this family bring home their son from Ethiopia!  You could even buy it for others, they have two different versions of this shirt for women and men ...

Comments

Stacy said…
Thank you Maria. I have you down for the giveaway :)
The Dahl House said…
Maria...I LOVE this shirt! How can I get one???