Just for FUN!





Seriously, I am soooooo blessed!!
Honestly and quite frankly with all seriousness, my kids ROCK!
Nope, they are not perfect, they are flawed just like me!
But they are super sweet and kind kids and I feel so blessed to be their mom!

This week Bella told her dad that he needed to get me coffee and bring it to work.  Nope there was no prompting by me, it was all her doing!

And today Faith instead of watching a little video with her siblings, she on her own initiative asked me, "mom, can I help you?"  I told her she didn't have to but she told me she wanted to and she ended up wiping the table and sweeping the floor after dinner!  And the whole time she talked and talked with me, happy happy happy!  (Today the kids had a free pass day with their chores!)

Ella (along with the others) made me a get well card when I was feeling pretty down and under physically, all on her own initiative.

Matteus told me a gazillion times today "I love you mom" followed by a kiss every single time.

Kody if he had his way today would have sat in my lap all day and read stories.

And those are just glimpses into their sweet and kind hearts.  AND I get to be each one of their forever mom's, me!  Yep, seriously ... how blessed am I!

Orphan Sunday is three days away ... is God working on your heart for the least of these??  He has worked on mine and still is!  I feel honored and priviledged to share in His brokeness for the 148 million plus orphans of the world!  I am SO thankful that He has given me His heart for His kids!

Comments