Rocking hubby!


This is a little bit late of a story to share!  But it is just too sweet not to share!    My hubby rocks!  I know, no bias here!  I truly feel sooooooooo blessed all the time!

So last Wednesday we (the kids and I) all arose to a sweetly decorated breakfast table, which included individual notes for each one of us telling us why he was thankful for us.  That was six handmade invidualized notes!  How totally sweet is that!  This seems to be an annual thing, although I would have to say it was not on my mind as I got up that morning!  What a BLESSING it was! 

I should have known better ... as about a week earlier Ella had told me how she had gone with daddy to the park to get some BIG leaves.  Each one of our notes was written on a leaf!

There are many "stereotypes" out there about men and women, I would have to say that most of them do not fit with Sam and I, the way we are wired, and the way our relationship is.  That is another completely different post ...

Today though I would like to just do a simple shout out to my husband, who soooooo ROCKS!!!  And to think that I wanted to not get married and just be a single independent woman all of my life ... that is ALSO another story/post =)

All to say, THANK YOU JESUS for my very sweet and thoughtful husband!  Through him I feel and see your love and so do our jewels!

Comments