The BEST weekend!

My house is really "quiet" today!
All of our company is gone!

This past weekend we had Christmas with my side of the family and it was WONDERFUL!!!  Sooooo great!  Three of my five birth siblings (and two of their spouses and my three nephews) came in for the weekend, and my mom and her husband and two of their three daughters came as well!  One of my sisters came and SURPRISED all of us, it was a great surprise!  We didn't know she was coming!  Beinta (the sister that surprised us) and my sister Esther and her sweet family flew in from northern Canada!

The first picture is taken at the annual Lighted Parade in our town.  It is such a sweet parade, usually there being lots of tractors and truck loaded with lights, and some sweet Christmas floats.  It is annual highlight and tradition in our family!  Part of the tradition usually involves freezing as it is usually VERY cold, this year was just like the past five parades we have gone to ... it was FREEZING!!

Soo you see my house seems quiet today!  My house is also clean already, which makes it feel like it was days ago that they all left (instead of yesturday and today)!


I miss them already!

Comments

Anonymous said…
agreed!!!!!!!

Beinta