FUN!







 Last weekend we went on the Stanley Park Christmas train in Vancouver. It is one of our annual traditions with our dear dear friends from TWU. That is where we first met, now I would say that despite them living in another country ... they are still part of our inner circle of friends!

And although it was VERY WET, it was a blast!
The train is always a highlight for the kids, and for Sam & I!
There are animals as well (a little petting farm), which is also so much fun for the kids!
This past week we spent some time talking with someone who was getting to know us, and it kind of struck me because he asked about what we do together for play. We had mentioned that we love to play together as a family. I think some people think that large families (I realize that for some people our family is not large yet simultaneously for others it is large) don't get out much. I think this is so family dependent versus size of family dependent ... we know this amazing family that has nine kids that has traveled the world literally together, on top of constantly doing fun stuff together. They get out more than most "small" families that we know!

All to say that we had a BLAST at the Christmas train last weekend, and that we love to play together as a family! When Sam and I got married an advise we got was, "couples that play together, stay together," ... I think the same is true for families!

You should have seen the look on the people's faces who were watching, when I scanned all "7" of our gym memberships today ... when we went swimming =) Wait till Jase comes, then we'll have 8 cards =)




Comments