Merry Christmas!



Seriously sooooooooo BLESSED!
Do you see ALL of my blessings!
THANK YOU Jesus for my amazing husband and our sweet jewels!

If you notice, our jewels don't look like me.
Only one of our five jewels was born in my tummy.

If you are wondering WHY, it is because simply put all kids are God's kids, and so that makes them our kids.  "Our" referencing those of us who love Jesus.  Christmas time is one of the best times to ponder God's heart towards adoptions, as He sent His only Son to be adopted by Joseph and Mary.  Through Jesus, Christ demonstrated his heart on adoption.

And if you are wondering God's heart on orphans, I challenge you to read His Word and read  all of the verses that talk about God's heart.  Scripture could not be more clear.

Honestly, I feel completely honored that God CHOOSE ME to be the forever mommy to each one of my children.  I am STOKED that God had a different plan for my life then the one that I planned.  I am so completely THANKFUL that He pursued me for each one of our jewels past my plan of 2 jewels, and that He gave me the faith to trust Him.  And if I can be so blunt, I honestly at times don't understand why not more people adopt!!  Although it is yes a difficult journey at times, it is also one full of tremendous beyond words blessings!

I wish our 6th jewel was home, but I KNOW that he is in God's hands.
Merry Christmas sweet sweet Jase!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Comments