Spoiled and Blessed!

 Last weekend when my family was here we ALL got completey spoiled, especially by auntie Esther!  Then if I didn't already feel completely lavished on by my sister, on SO many levels throughout the weekend ... she took Rebs (another sister) and I out for a pedicure and a manicure!!  It was actually my first ever manicure!  It was such a fun night, and my toes and hands look beautiful!  THANK YOU Esther for the way that you always so generously love on us in so many different ways, and on so many levels!  It blesses us beyond words and means so much!  We love you!

THANK YOU JESUS for my sister Esther and her very thoughtful and generous spirit!

P.S.  Don't you love all of the kid's new hats!  They are part of the gifts from Auntie Esther!  All of the kids have one, even Jase! 

Comments