CA Appointment!!

We have our CA (Consulate Appointment) ...
It is Wed. March 9 ...

Our GOTCHA DAY will be Monday Feb. 26th!

I will be in China for TWO FULL WEEKS!  This is longer than the last time we traveled for Faith!  The American embassy has changed it's process, which is why the trip is now longer!

I am EXCITED but also honestly I need to make sure to BREATHE!

Leaving my kids is ALWAYS sooooooooo HARD and this time I am leaving them for TWO FULL weeks!  I am so thankful Sam will be home with them!  That makes my mamma heart have no worries, just sadness!  And Lord willing my AMAZING SUPER AUNT sister will come for one week to help Sam, and Sam's dad is also planning on coming for the other week!  With their Auntie and Pappa helping their daddy love on them ... I know they will be sooooooooo WELL TAKEN CARE OF! 

Sam really is SUPER DAD, there is nothing he does not do for our jewels!   He is AMAZING!  I am positive the kids will be doing lots of fun things with their dad, and eating lots of yummy meals ... as both of these things are things He loves to do!

OH MY HEART!!
It is still catching up!

Five weeks and I will be in China ... WITH JASE!

Comments

Congratulations! I am so excited for you and your family! I hope you blog while you are traveling. I will keep you in my prayers.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
I am so excited for you and to be able to walk this journey with you--I am praying!!!
Carrie said…
SO happy for you!

Love,
Carrie