80% Percentile!





This week Kody has his annual check up with our wonderful pediatrician.  Kody honestly barely ever gets sick so it is not very often that he has a doctor's appointment.

Well, Kody is in the 80% percentile for his weight, and 90% percentile for his heights. 
PRAISES!!  PRAISES!  PRAISES!!!
God gets ALL the glory for our sweet amazing miracle, for Kody!

I honestly got all choked up when the doctor told me that.  As I was sitting in our pediatrician's office, my heart right away went back to Kody's first month and his first several months.  Mamma Heidi and amazing George and sweet girls ... I hope you never forget the MIRACLE that God did in Kody's life through you.  Every day Sam and the kids and I SEE the miracles that you gave Kody!  I hold what you gave Kody SO close to my heart that I can't help it but EVERY time I think of what you did, I every time have to fight back the tears ... even now three years later.  It blesses me beyond words ... my heart feels such enormous gratitude that just pours out!

I know I post her often about how amazing Kody is and how miracleous his life is ... I can't help it!  It just doesn't get old!  And when God's miracles through Heidi and George (and Romana and Bernard) are brought so vividly and tangibly to my mind and heart ... I can't help it but SHOUT IT OUT LOUD!

THANK YOU Heidi!
THANK YOU George!
THANK YOU beautiful girls!
THANK YOU Romana!
THANK YOU Bernard!

THANK YOU Father and Creator of the Universe for Kody!
I truly stand in awe of you and what you have done in Kody's life!
I truly feel totally blessed and loved by you through our son Kody!

(P.S.  These pictures CRACK me up because I was trying to take Kody's picture ... and this was him trying to smile for me =) ... as you can see he has an endless amount of energy =))

Comments