A GIFT!


In less than 3 weeks I am getting a PRECIOUS GIFT.

My Father is giving both Sam and I an amazing GIFT.
He is giving us Jase.
He is entrusting Jase to us!

I know some people look at my life and think I am incredibly CRAZY, or something along those lines =)  I honestly look at my life and I feel INCREDIBLY BLESSED!  I sometimes want to pinch myself ... I, me, Maria ... get to be the MOM to six AMAZING little beings.  What an incredibly priviledge!  What an incredible JOY!

The thing about it ...
there are 143 million plus WAITING little beings in the world!  Yes, those many children are waiting for a family of their own.  Right now they have no one who calls them son or daughter!  I realize that 143 million is a a number that I know is too enormous to even begin to understand ... and so it takes away the personalization of the orphan crisis.

One other way to think about it is, IF God is calling you to adoption ... there is a potential child in ANY country that is doing adoptions in need of a home.  You could pick any gender, any age, any country, any special need or not ... AND there WILL be a child WAITING!!!

Think if that was ONE of YOUR CHILDREN who had been orphaned as a result of your death ... what would you want us to do?

For me ... I consider each one of our children, NOT as an incovenience nor as a burden as I know some people view children ... I view each one of our children as  incredibly wonderful and precious GIFTS!

Comments