On the Charts!

Jase is on the charts!
We got updated weight and height information!
Wohooooooooooooooo!!
No pictures though =(

Jase now weighs 24 lbs and is 31.9 inches long.  This puts him in the 10th percentile for weight and the 5th percentile for height!  That is AWESOME NEWS!!!

We also found out that our Gotcha Day will be one day earlier.  So I am leaving one day earlier (on Friday Feb. 25) to arrive in Kunming on Saturday Feb. 26th (late) and on Sunday Feb. 27 I will be HOLDING our precious boy .... OH MY HEART!

I am traveling by myself ... which is hard but which also has been my sense about this trip.  I have felt God say for the last month or so that I have needed to prepare for me to go by myself.  It just didn't work with Sam's work amongst other reasons.  It is a bit LOL funny because I'm pretty sure last summer that I was saying there was no way that I was going to travel by myself.  I should know better to not use the "nevers" anymore, as they usually end up happening. 

It is REALLY HARD on my mamma heart to leave my precious jewels at home.  Every time I have to totally intentionally entrust them to my Father, otherwise I can't get on the airplane. 

I really am working at just being STOKED about the trip though.  It will just be God, Jase and me for two weeks in China, I KNOW that God will use that time and I totally trust that. 

AND I do have a Chinese guide (who speaks English), who works for the adoption agency (AAI) and he will help me with everything.  If I didn't have the guide I would have more worries, but when we traveled for Faith our guides were extrememly helpful so I'm trusting for the same to be the case for the guide on this trip.

3 weeks and 3 days and I'll be on an airplane ... heading to CHINA!

Comments

Rebecca said…
It's so great that your sweet Jase is the charts! You know well the hurdles he'll face when he arrives home so maybe physical growth won't be one of them? So thankful for that! Andrew and Peter both just made it onto the growth chart after 2 years at home.