Please press in for us!

I am sitting at the San Francisco aiport, and am waiting to board my plane to Beijing, where I will connect and take a plane to Kunming.

My heart is sad and excited and also so at PEACE! I really can feel the prayers!  My heart feels protected and like is being covered.  THANK YOU to those of you who are already praying!

I want to just ask for continual prayers for this next journey in bringing Jase HOME!  If you could please pray for the following things, it would be awesome:
1.  For Jase, for God's preparation of his heart now for Sunday and the huge life altering change he is going to face
2.  For an instant God's only created connection between Jase and me, that Jase would immediately be able to TRUST ME and feel safe with me
3.  For protection for Jase and I as we spend two weeks together in China, doing all of the neccessary paperwork for China and the US embassy,  traveling on 4 flights together (me traveling a total of 8 flights)
4.  For our 5 jewels at home, that God would protect their hearts during my time away and this time of transition in our family
5.  For Sam and his dad, Don, that God would give them strength, energy, endurance and discernment regarding the kids during the next two weeks
6.  For me, that God would give me strength, energy, endurance and discernment during the next two weeks and the months to come with Jase and the other kids as well
7.  For me, for restful sleeps in China
8.  Protection over our family as Jase comes home, that Satan would have no authority as new sibling relationships are formed and bonded, and parent child relationships are formed and bonded

THANK YOU friends and prayer warriors.
I am depending on your prayers now, and will continue to ...

Love to all of you!
Next time I will post ... I will be IN CHINA!!!

Comments

Rebecca said…
Praying for y'all Maria. I can't believe the time has come yet again for you! I'm excited and hopeful for you!
Shonni said…
YEA!!!!! I am so excited for you and will be praying for you!