PRAISES!

"Give THANKS to the Lord, call on His name; make known among the Nations what He has done. Sing to Him, sing praise to Him; tell of all of His wonderful acts. Glory in His holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the Lord REJOICE. Look to the Lord and His strength and seek His face always. Remember the wonders He has done, His miracles ... Give THANKS to the Lord for He is GOOD; His love endures FOREVER!"
1 Chronicles 16:7-36

I am in AWE of my Creator!
I LOVE it when I get a front row seat to HIM DOING HIS THING!
I love when I get to see God perform miracles!
I love it when there is no other explanation of things happening, besides God!

It has been that kind of week for me!
I run an adoptive mom's group at my house where our focus really is prayer!
We cover each other in prayer!
And this week has been one of those weeks that we have had to join shields, with our knee pads on, going before the throne for heart breaking real things.

I can't give details ... except to say that one involved a precious foster child, where it seemed the outcome was not going to be good ... and the BODY CAME TOGETHER (not just our group, SO many others) and went before the THRONE with authority ... and a situation that seemed impossible became possible and the outcome was a MIRACLE!!!!

AWESOME!

With each one of our adoptions I have SEEN MIRACLE AFTER MIRACLE!
The above verses an amazing woman of God gave to me during Kody's adoption journey, these verses have become part of my life verses.

I serve the CREATOR of the UNIVERSE!
I serve an AWESOME KING!
I serve my LOVING FATHER!
And today I want to SHOUT OUT LOUD MY PRAISES!

Comments