Daddy's Boy!


Jase is really overall doing SOOOOOOO GREAT!

I was a bit worried of how Jase would do attaching to Sam!  I knew he would adore Sam because all the time while in China Jase would be OVER friendly with men, and pretty much shun women ... and because Jase is super playful and affectionate by nature and so is Sam.  In China, it seemed like Jase had found his mamma so to speak and was still shopping for his daddy.  Jase was LOVED ON in China I am fully confident of that, and was loved on by a foster family which usually in China involves a foster mom and a foster dad.  But we don't know what kind of relationships he had with his foster mom and foster dad, so I wasn't sure if Jase would ATTACH himself unto Sam or if he would STILL be shopping for his daddy.  I say this loosely, I so clearly know and understand that attachment is a PROCESS, a two way process at that.  I guess I didn't know if Jase had a healthy attachment with his foster daddy or an ambiguous one.

All to say though that Jase did seem to transfer his daddy attachment unto Sam.  Now the couple of times we have gone out, he has NO interest in other men.  YEAH!  THANK YOU JESUS!  This is an AWESOME thing!  Jase is letting Sam love on him and Jase is 100% loving Sam back.

I would have to say that honestly I am really struggling ... with JET LEG!  It feels so intense and it takes everything in me to push through my days when all I want to do is crawl into my bed and sleep for hours.  Jase is also jet legged and is keeping us up for hours at night =)

The kids all adore Jase.  Although Kody is really struggling with having lost the baby role in the family.  Kody is conflicted with naturally liking Jase as honestly he is sooo stinking cute and is so very much likable, to not really wanting him around as Kody still wants to be the one that is carried by mom (and so forth).  Kody is doing better as each day passes, and we are trying to love on him as much as possible as he sorts through his new role in the family.

It is soooooooooooooooo goooooooooooood to be HOME!
I have an AMAZING family, our SIX (wooooooow) jewels and my hot husband!
I am also so thankful for all of the support and love of friends.  I have yet to prepare a meal as our friends are showering us with dinners ... such a BLESSING!!!!

I love the picture of Sam and Jase.  They were snuggling on the chair and didn't know I was taking the picture =)  It was getting to be bed time!

Comments

the smiths said…
Praise God! :) Amazing news. Praying for rest......