Sweet Kisses


So for the last couple of days my amazing new son has come up to me and on his own initiative to give me a sweet little kiss right on my lips!
How absolutely precious is that?
Have I mentioned how much I ADORE him?
Have I told you what a complete GIFT Jase is?

It so makes me think back to that first Sunday in March when I was in church worshipping, and God brought Jase’s sweet little face to my mind! And then after three weeks of each Sunday during worship the same thing happening, I clearly remember how Sam and I pleaded with God to make it CLEAR as to if He REALLY was CALLING US to move forward in adopting Jase. I remember how resistant I was, and honestly how afraid I was … SIX KIDS!

And let me tell you that now I feel TICKLED PINK (or maybe blue) by Jase! He is AMAZING, be still my heart … I soooooooooo much ADORE our new little boy!

I feel like the Creator of the Universe has given me sweet kisses through Jase. Perhaps that is a weird analogy, but that is how I feel.

And that is how I have felt repeatedly on this trip, I have felt God’s repeated blessings and protection on this trip. From the mountain view at my last room, to the partial water view in my new room. To the nice couple at my old hotel, to the many nice couples at my new hotel … including the Christian couple RIGHT NEXT to me in a huge hotel of 28 floors, with I don’t know how many rooms (my guess would be over a thousand). From the energy God has given me during the day, to the peaceful (although short) sleeps at night.

I have felt the presence of my Creator throughout each day, and throughout each night!! Yes, I miss my honey and our other 5 jewels incredibly! Yes, I am here by MYSELF with our new son! Though despite that in the middle of everything that I am walking, God has given me a peace and a sense of purpose here that can only be ascribed to Him!!

And the BLESSINGS keep coming! On Saturday I found out that I get to come HOME ONE DAY EARLY! How AWESOME is that! So instead of being home on Saturday of this week, I will be home on Friday!

THANK YOU JESUS for taking care of Jase and I!
Thank you everyone for your encouraging words!! I can’t comment back because I can’t access my blog, nor facebook (Sam is posting my blogs for me)!
Thank you everyone for your prayers!

Only 3 more full days in China … I can’t believe it!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Maria! You and Jase look so joyful! I'm glad to hear things are going so well. You are all in my prayers. And hallelujah for being in the homestretch of this trip! May God continue to bless you beyond measure!

Jenny P.