Happy Easter!






Happy Easter!
I love to take pictures of the kids, and Easter seemed like the perfect occassion.  So today after church they spent a few minutes letting me snap my camera.  Jase LOVES the camera ... for at least about a minute or so!  Jase also loves Easter, at least the part that involves candy and chocolate.  Yesturday we had two egg hunts, one at church and one at home.  This year the older kids told us to make the hunt harder, and so we did ... they enjoyed trying to find the eggs.  This morning's service was AWESOME, not just for Sam and I but the kids too.  Sooooooo when we got to Kids's Place our AMAZING Kids's Place Team the first thing I saw was a wooden cross with cupcakes on it (lots of cupcakes, enough for all of the kids).  Yep, seriously ... they went ALL out!  It was BEAUTIFUL (and later yummy)!!  So I have to SHOUT OUT loud who made the cupakes, our best friends (one of them) Amanda and Phil (they are married).  Amanda is the BEST baker I know (everything always looks perfect and are soooooooooooooo yummy).  The last picture is from the event at church yesturday, notice Bella up front (she had a speaking part too and did wonderfully.  It is amazing despite her shyness she can get up in front of about 1000 people and enjoy it.)

Happy Easter from a daughter of the Creator of the Universe, who is SO THANKFUL that my SAVIOR died for me and that one day I will SEE him on the other side of ETERNITY! 

Comments