Jewel of Blessings!


Our family is growing again!  We are THRILLED!!
I am 20 weeks pregant and am due September 18th!
Yes I know, we will soon be 5+ kids past MY life PLANS!  God is GOOD and we are TRUSTING His directions and promptings!  Each one of our jewels is evidence to ME of how God can supernaturally change hearts and plans, as He keeps doing that in my heart ... I love that!  My life plans to have one biological child and one adopted child have once again been altered!

We have prayed a bit off and on throughout the last few years about having another biological child, but each time God brought a SPECIFC child to our hearts and minds and EACH time we thought we were DONE having kids so the disucssion and prayer ended!  Our unplanned pregnancy and unplanned miscarriage last year brought the idea back to the forefronts of our hearts and we began to pray.  We decided to give God a little window and voila =)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sure that is what some people are thinking =)
I thought it myself, and stil do sometimes =)

I am SOOOO BLESSED!!!

Comments

May Flower Mama said…
Wow!!! That is wonderful news. Congratulations, hope your feeling well.
Michelle said…
How super wonderful! Congratulations! I think 7 is a great number..haha. I will beat you there by one month!
Heidi said…
Awezim!! Enjoy every moment of this precious season in your life. Looking at the wedding photos I can hardly believe how all your jewels have grown :)
Lots of love
Heidi, George & family