Seriously ADORABLE!!!!



So seriously, I have a confession to make!
I am completely IN LOVE!
I am completely smitten!
Now I am not talking slightly, but rather having fallen completely in love!!!!
Yep, you guessed it ... with our new son!

He is just so completely adorable I can't help it!
He is also SO MUCH fun, and such a sweet, cuddly, energetic, and happy little guy!
He's actually a bit like Curious George (literally), so it is a bit of his own saving grace that he is so stinking cute!!  At least that is my opinion, sooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!  Did I mention how CUTE he is!!!

I feel like the luckiest mom in the world!!  Although the awesome thing about it all is that I know it has nothing to do with luck.  Instead the Creator of the Universe planned it ALL, every single detail!!!  Somehow, God thought I was "special" enough to be the mom to my "special" needs son.  I feel like the SPECIAL ONE and actually I KNOW that I am the special one as I have the SACRED privilege and honor of being the forever mom to the most adorable little two year old on this planet (no exaggeration here).

Jase speaks loudly to me to the NEED of WAITING ORPHANS everywhere ... waiting for their forever family!!!  Sooooooooooooooooo MANY are waiting ... for someone to call them "son" or "daugther."  Oh and the JOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY that waits for their new families (and yes I'm sure some challenges and struggles too - just keeping it real)!!  But in our case in our last adoption, it has truly all been PURE JOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Thank you Jesus for the GIFT of Jase!!!
Thank you for that "I" get to be his forever mom!





Comments