CLEARED!!!


Wohoooooooooooooooooooooo!
Yesturday was an EXCITING day!
It involved going to Children's Hospital and meeting with Jase's awesome surgeon who said the words we were ALL HOPING he would say, "Jase can resume all of his normal activites."

4.5 weeks of restricted activity = those words = PRAISING & CELEBRATION

If I were to describe our family I would say that we are a fairly active family, as most of what we do together is active ... biking, hiking, skiing, swimming, ... you name it =)  So it has definately limited what we have been able to do during the last several weeks, however I still would have to say that we've had lots of FUN times since Jase's surgery, we've just had to make modifications!

So now we have TWO weeks until school started which = 2 weeks of PLAYING (and yep two weeks after that our baby girl is scheduled to arrive (totally SURREAL) ...

I do have to be quite honest, I know I've said this before ... but oh WOW do I totally adore our little guy, our little Jase! OH MY HEART, what a HUGE BLESSING he has been and is!  I simply cannot imagine my life without him, I simply cannot imagine him not being in our family ... and to think that God had to do A LOT of convincing to get us to listen and follow His directions (as usual) ... I am SO GLAD that God didn't give up on us (when we first said "no way" to adopting Jase).  THANK YOU JESUS for Jase!!

Comments

Shonni said…
Praising the LORD with you...and he is AAAAADORABLE!
Having been there with our own cleft affected kiddo, I REJOICE with you in Jace's "all clear"! So happy for all of you. Let the games begin! Enjoy your time! And Jace? Oh my, he just looks so incredibly lovable . . . . huggable . . . . squeezeable . . . I could go on and on! I just love hearing how he has just slid right on in and found his place in your family. His family! God is good. So excited about your precious new jewel!

Blessings~

Tina