"You are beautiful beyond description

Too marvelous for words
Too wonderful for comprehension
Like nothing ever seen or heard
Who can grasp Your infinite wisdom
Who can fathom the depths of Your love
You are beautiful beyond description
Majesty, enthroned above!

And I stand, I stand in awe of You
I stand, I stand in awe of You
Holy God to whom all praise is due
I stand in awe of You!"

THANK YOU JESUS for the EVIDENCE of You everywere I look!  I truly stand in AWE of you!!

I took this picture on the weekend at one of my local favorite spots, Semiahmoo.  I have taken many pictures here before as we often like to go to "play" here.  All 8 of us went last Friday and rode bikes (Jase and I walked), had a picnic dinner, and then played in the sand and the water (the older 4 did and had a BLAST).  I couldn't resist sharing this picture as it screams the evidence of our Creator, Father, and King! 

Comments