Smiling =)



Too precious to not share ...
There is nothing quite like the 1st, 2nd, 3rd ... and 10th smile from a precious jewel!

Life is busy ... crazy at times ... but good!

A friend imitated me picking up the kids from school, with Lillyana, Jase and Kody in arm ... I got a KICK out of her imitation and realized that the sight of me with all 7 of our jewels these days is probably quite a SIGHT!!!  =)  This same friend is picking up my kids a lot these days from school so that I don't have to juggle Lillyana in her car seat, and Jase and Kody in each hand, as I manouver the school parking lot and all of the waiting families in kids ... which has been a HUGE BLESSING!!

I belong to the most AMAZING adoptive mom's group ... I LOVE having so many amazing women who GET the crazyness and blessings of my life ... to live life with!!!  I don't know what I would do without these women to talk, cry, laugh, process, and pray with!  We met last night until the wee hours of the night (almost midnight) last night and it was awesome and so filled me up!


Comments

Love Lilyana's smiles! And I'm so thankful that you are surrounded by such a loving group of supportive friends who "get it" . . . a blessing, indeed!

Be blessed!

~ Tina
Shonni said…
That baby is adorable!!!!!!!
the smiths said…
Community is so important and sucha good thing. Jewel L is adorable! Enjoy every minute!