LOVE this boy!




LOVE LOVE LOVE this little boy!
And now he is 100% & fully as can be, legally, OURS!!!

He truly is such a JOY JOY JOY!

He keeps us on our toes and he keeps our hearts overflowing with gratitude and love!  During all my time of parenting (9 years), never ever has any child gotten into as many "things" as he has in the short amount of time he has been OURS on US soil (7 mos).  You name it and he has explored it in Curious George style ... dryer, flour, camera, computer, fridge, creative drawings on the wall and on our beautiful Chinese art work that would have one day been his.  =)  Yet despite his curiousness let me tell you that I can honestly say that as each passing day goes by I fall more and more in love with this precious jewel which I really didn't think was possibly as from day one of meeting him, my heart was 100% his.  I WAS attached to him.  That I don't say lightly as for some of our other jewels it sadly but truthfully has taken years.

THANK YOU JESUS for having bigger plans for our lives than what we imagined!  THANK YOU JESUS for not thinking that our family was complete!  THANK YOU JESUS for the clear picture you gave me of Jase while I was worshipping at church that told me my son was waiting!  THANK YOU JESUS for our sweet son Jase who I so adore!  THANK YOU JESUS for that just like we have adopted Jase, you have adopted me (us)!

Wohooooooooooooooooooo, I am such a BLESSED mamma ...
with 7 precious jewels!

Comments

Shonni said…
I love seeing pictures of him! He is so ADORABLE!!! Yea for being with his forever family - FOREVER.