3 Months!

We are soooooooooooooo BLESSED ... with 4 little girls!!
Our youngest of which is 3 months old today!

Oh WOW does it feel like a lot of LIFE has happened in the last 3 months!  And oh WOW am I sooooooooooooooooo enjoying the baby stage.  I had forgotten all of the super sweet moments that so define the first few months of life, especially all of the cuddles, coos, and smiles that I just can't seem to get enough of!

I also love the diversity of each one of our girls which was not planned at all, at least not by me.  The credit and praises go ALL to my Creator!  I love the fact that each one of our girls is so different from each other, yet each one is so beautiful (no bias here of course), beautiful on the inside and out!

THANK YOU JESUS for our sweet Lillyana!
THANK YOU JESUS for EACH one of our girls!
Truly, what precious jewels!


Comments