A Gift!

We have some friends who got gifted a car this week.
No joke, a 2004 super sweet suburban.
It was gift to them by/through their church.
My guess is that someone donated the car to the church, saying give it to a family who needs it ... perhaps they said give it to someone who is adopting (as their church is super supportive of adoptive families).

Our friends didn't ask for it ...
Our friends are in the process of adopting their 6th child, their 2nd adopted child!

They have slowly been moving forward in this process ... what a TOTAL CONFIRMATION that they are doing exactly what they are supposed to be doing!

Do you notice how I'm not saying who the friend is!
Hopefully our dear friends don't mind that I'm blogging about them =)

I just had too ...
Well, I didn't have to ...
I just wanted to ...  because to me this story screams to the faithfulness of our Creator!  Being given the gift of a car from God!  How totally COOL is that!  I know some of you are disagreeing with me, in that they didn't get the car from God.  Well, I disagree with you!  They DID get the car from God!  It is HIS WAY of taking care of their needs, while simultaneously blessing their socks off!  I LOVE it!! 

So if you are in some faith growing kind of process, like what is required with adoptions financially and on every level ... look for God to show up and do something miraculous that you don't expect, something so great that it forces you to get on your knees and SHOUT HIS PRAISES!!!

I bet if we were to take a literal count of all of the GOOD GIFTS God gives us, you know like make a list ... we would all be feeling enormously blessed.  At least I know I would!  I think God gives me good gifts every single day ... a warm house, many super yummy meals, coffee, hot showers, clean running water, a house, clothes, healthy kids, a healthy husband, me being healthy, my Bible, the freedom I have to worship my Creator FREELY ... the list goes on and on!

To me, this BIG gift that our friends got from our Creator is just one of many good gifts He has given them! 

And I KNOW personally what a HUGE obstacle it is to get a BIGGER car is ... so how super awesome for this sweet family!  For us everytime we have considered growing our family outside of the seats we had available in our car ... it was huge!!  We pretty much would tell ourselves, well we can't adopt we only have a 7 seater van!  Then we held on to that, and then for us we found a great deal on a 9 seater suburban and voila we were ready for God to move us forward in our adoption process.  Soooo how super awesome for our friends to not even have to go out and explore vehicle options!  THANK YOU JESUS!

THANK YOU JESUS for the good gifts you give us every single day!
THANK YOU JESUS for the good gift of a vehicle you gave our friends!
THANK YOU for meeting their need and for blessing them at the same time!
THANK YOU JESUS for your faithfulness in our lives!

Comments