LOVE Loving ....



My favorite thing to do these days is to love on our sweet Lillyana!
I LOVE LOVING on her!!
She is so amazingly preciously and I could honestly hold her & snuggle her ALL day long. I feel like I'm in baby LAND and I LOVE it!!  It is amazing how God prepares our hearts because I really thought I was done with babies and now I feel like I can't get enough of her.

If truth be told, we are ALL in baby land!
ALL of the kids LOVE loving on Lillyana! 
The amount of times that I get asked if they can hold her is endless!
We all think she is GOLD and our little princess and we treat her as such!

However  ... often these days as I'm snuggling her, changing her, feeding her ...
I feel my heart PAUSE ...

And my heart thinks about all of the babies in the world that don't have SOMEONE to love on them.  And I think about the child who is all alone and doesn't have anyone who thinks they are a precious jewel.  And the NUMBER comes to my heart, 143 MILLION orphans!!! 

In my heart it doesn't seem FAIR, why does our sweet and precious Lillyana have ALL EIGHT of us love to her pieces while so many have NO ONE!! 

This Christmas so many are longing and waiting ...
to be someone's precious jewel ...
and I can't help to in the middle of the blessings of being mom to our sweet baby girl to think of THEM!!  My heart break does not take away from the JOY I feel with Lillyana and the goodness of the sacred gift of her from my Father, it just makes me think of the 143 million that are also my Father's!

How about you?
Does your heart pause when you love on your precious jewels?
Do you think about the ones that have NO ONE?
Do you consider YOUR PART in caring for the orphans of the world ... God's orphans?

No, I don't believe everyone is called to adopt ...
But I do think everyone can do SOMETHING!!!

Comments