Cuteness Alert!

 Just
 for
 CUTENESS


sake!!

I couldn't resist sharing these pics I took today =)

*********************************************************
While snuggling with my two littlest boy jewels today my heart was gripped by how blessed my life is through both of them.  Both of them, I didn't plan.  God did.  Both of them I was resistant to take the leap of faith when God said, "I want you to adopt, trust me."

Is God calling you to adoption?
Trust Him!
It might not be an easy journey, but one so worth it!

Millions are waiting today for someone to call them their own.  They are waiting for their chance to one day snuggle in bed, surrounded by love ... possibly your love!!!
Trust HIM!

I'm so glad and so thankful and so blessed because I trusted my Jesus and said yes to each one of our three littlest jewels!!

*****************************************************************

P.S.  Heidi & George, I couldn't help but think of you when I was trying to decide what picture of Kody to post because Kody is getting so big and so looks like a little boy.  Kody is such a wiggler these days, his energy overflows ... in most of my pictures he was moving!  We tell Kody all the time about you and how much you loved him ...  Hugs from all of us to you! 

Comments