Jewels!

Some days I'm spinning so much that I don't know which way is up.  Sometimes the cause of my spinning is everyday jewel stuff.  Sometimes it is break your heart all over the floor life stuff.  And sometimes it is extremely frustrating stuff that makes no sense what so ever.

The one thing though that remains constant is my Father and Creator, and His incredible love for me.  It blows my heart, the way that He loves and adores me.  I honestly don't think I fully understand the depth of which I am loved.

I do get a glimpse of it though, through my jewels all of whom I adore.
It still can totally shock and bewilder me that God somehow thought I was worthy to be the mom to each one of my jewels.  Some days I think He has too much trust in me, and I don't see what He sees.

I am so thankful that He does not view me through my own lens.
In the midst of the busyness, and at times craziness another constant thing is that the kids keep growing!

Yikers!
Lillyana is 9 months old ...
Kody is 3 months away from starting preschool ...
And Jase is no longer wearing diapers and is almost there to being potty trained ...

I LOVE to take pictures of the kids.
Sometimes the pictures work, and sometimes they don't.
At any point, any part of my house, and any part of our yard ... can turn into my own photo studio =)







(The other four were at school =)

Comments