One of the most amazing gifts!


 
5 years and 1 day ago the most amazing baby boy was born.  He was precious and perfect, and instantly loved by His Creator (God).  His Creator knew about him before He was born.  He knew the hardship he would walk.  He knew the tragedy that would soon unfold only days after he was born that would leave this baby boy fighting for his life.  His Creator knew and His Creator had a plan.  He had a plan that involved some of the most wonderful people I've ever met (Romana and Bernard) and one of the most amazing families that I know that would intervene and say yes we'll take care of him.  Although they didn't just take care of him - they loved him to pieces - and through them God restored and healed Kody's life.
 
Our Kody's story to this day still leaves me speechless and in complete AWE of my Creator, Father, and King.  Our Kody to this day continues to be one of the most amazing GIFTS my Father has ever given me.  Kody is a daily JOY.  He is sweet, thoughtful, helpful, smart, kind, loving, passionate, fun, and an all around amazing jewel.  You should see Kody dance; it will leave you smiling for days.
 
I could still just kick myself - thinking about that my Father thought I was worthy to be Kody's forever mommy.
 
Kody turned FIVE yesterday!!  YES 5, I can't believe it!  Kody has been planning his own birthday for the last year (literally), although his plans never really changed ... he just loved talking about it.  Monkey bread and pizza were always part of Kody's plans for his special days, amongst a few other special details. 
 
 
Kody - you are a JOY and I adore you and am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo eternally thankful for you!!  Happy Birthday Kode!!!!

Comments