Love this face!

I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE waking up to
 
this face ...
 

and this face ...

and this face ...

and this face.
 
Our baby girl is a gift and a constant joy, her happy spirit is contagious.  The giggles, cuddles, and silliness does not get old.  I love waking up to her sweet face and the delight on her face when she sees mine.  It is something that I'm trying to savor as our baby girl gets bigger and bigger. 
 
I'm loving having a baby (okay, I know, she is now a toddler) at my old age of 39.  I NEVER in a million years thought that would be me ... now I wouldn't have it any other way.
 
THANK YOU JESUS for our jewel number 7, for the plans that you had and have for her!
 
(I do have to literally chase her for pictures these days as everything turns into a game :)  No sitting for mom for pictures ;))




Comments

I absolutely love the smiles, faces, games, and the miles I run chasing our little one too! It can be exhausting but the girls make it enjoyable along the way and add so much JOY to my life and yours. God has been so good giving us little girls! Love Lillyana's curls :)