Beautiful Jewels!

What can I say, God truly has BLESSED us beyond our wildest dreams with each one of our 7 jewels.  I love the fact that each one of them is kind, God loving, spunky, and so uniquely wonderful in their God given created right ...
 
Years ago we were in a small group with a couple who always talked about their marriage and spouse using the terms "sacred gift."  I LOVE that and have adopted that term from them, and now use with not only the way that I think about Sam but about each one of our children as well.  When I think about my kids and Sam that way, it completely changes and shapes how I think, feel, and act!
 
I love taking pictures of our jewels ... especially when they will cooperate!  We have a train track that runs behind our house and I've soooooooooooo been wanting to try some pictures there.  I'll have to try another day again ...
 
THANK YOU JESUS for each one of our beautiful on the inside and out precious jewels, who you have ENTRUSTED to us and GIVEN TO US as SACRED GIFTS!!!






 


Comments