Joy!!!

This picture makes me smile HUGE every time I see it, I had to share it.  I took it on Monday while enjoying one of my many walks with my littlest jewels.  These days the colors of fall are incredibly radiant, and shout to me the exquisite details of my loving Father and Creator.  And I love the look of "pure" joy on Jase and Lillyana's faces.
 
The yellow leaves that they were sitting in were stunning, and Lillyana and Jase were stoked to pose for mom for a picture.  They were having so much fun simultaneously playing in the leaves.  What an awesome reminder for me to carpe diem, and make sure that I'm making sure that I'm having moments of pure joy as I live out my life.
 
It is so easy for me to get caught up in all of the "tasks" of my life, this picture is a great reminder to me to make sure that I make the "most important, most important."
 
If you haven't been outside for a walk lately with your jewels,  ... I highly recommend it.


Comments