Dodge Ball Night!

 
Okay, so seriously ... I am thankful for "Mother Son Dodge Ball Night!"  This was the first one that we ever had at our school and it was such a BLAST!!!  Kody and Matteus LOVED it too!!  It is such a simple event, but so much profit comes from it.  I highly recommend suggesting it to your local school if you don't have this event.  It's really a night of "play" which is I'm always up for!
 
We have a "Father Daughter Dance" later on in the school year, which Sam and the girls equally like! 
 
Looking at this picture makes me ...  SIGH ... as my boys are growing up too fast!!  SO thankful for both of them and also thankful for how well school is going for them both!  Again, reminds me that I need to make sure that I'm "playing" lots with them as the years go by to fast ...
 

Comments