Fun Shots!



Triple trouble is all that I can say  ;) ... and be still my heart do I love these 3 oldest  daughters of mine!  I love the uniqueness of each one of them, on the outside and inside.  One of them is super passionate, one is super spunky, and one is kinda quiet.  I love that.  Simultaneously, they all have such tender, compassionate, helpful, thoughtful, and sweet hearts.  I love how each one of them walks out their lives with grace and faith.  And all I have to do is look at my "hair product" and "lotion" shelf to SEE the diversity of each one of them on the outside ;)  No bias here, but I think each one of them is BEAUTIFUL on the outside as well as on the inside!
 
My biggest prayer for my daughters - and for each one my kids is that they would grow up to become adults who love Jesus with their whole hearts, minds, and souls and their neighbour as themselves.  I know the enemy would love to get a hold of any one of my children, so I plead with my Father on their behalf.  It is insanely crazy for me to think about any of them being married, but I do already still pray for their future spouses (if they all choose to get married).

None of my oldest 3 were born in my tummy, they were all born in my heart.  And so I pray that the loss that is integral to adoption that they will one day have to fully process,  they will walk out with peace and faith, hand in hand with their Creator and Father.  That is the dichotomy of adoption; I am beyond blessed to be their forever mom while simultaneously tremendous tragedy had to occur within their birth families for that to happen.  I believe adoption is God's plan B, as I believe He desires all children to be raised by their birth parents.


THANK YOU FATHER for my oldest 3.  Thank you for making each one of them so uniquely and miraculously special, and for somehow deeming me special enough to be their forever mom!  Thank you also that they humoured me in taking some pictures today as you know this is one of my favourite things to do ;)


Comments