Growing Old Together!

 
Just feeling so incredibly blessed and thankful for the friendships of these two sweet friends, their hubbies, and their children.  We met now almost 20 years ago while at Trinity Western University and were all best friends then, and despite living in different countries, different part of the same continent, different provinces/states ... our friendships remain strong and they continue to be two of my best friends (and so are their hubbies with my hubby and my kids with their kids).  They are friends who I know I can talk to about anything or nothing at all.  They make me laugh, cheer me on, challenge me, disagree with me yet still love me, and inspire me in so many ways.  They are a BLAST to hang out with, yet simultaneously we can have conversations that leave me pondering our discussion days after.  I love too that despite that my family is more than double both of their families, they still love us.  Years ago we were young together, and I'm confident that one day we will all be old together too ;) 


Comments