Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
I hope your first couple of days of 2014 have been STELLAR!!
 
We have had a truly wonderful Christmas and Christmas break from school.  I can't believe I haven't blogged for the last month, and I really have no good excuse except that we have been super busy with dance recitals, basketball practises, Christmas concerts, Christmas parties, play dates with friends and family, date nights, and trying to be intentional with our time together.  Okay, those are all good excuses if you ask me.  Add on the daily tasks of raising 7 precious jewels, working ... okay, so life is busy these days!!
 
These days I'm EXCITED for a BRAND NEW YEAR, of new beginnings, and full of already planned out God details yet to be revealed.  I'm thankful that my Father has my life in the palm of His hands, and that NOTHING that happens in my life is a surprise to Him.  If only we could have this eternal perspective, when things cross our path that surprise us (shock us, break our hearts, drain us, overwhelm us, anger us ...).  Despite the bad and the ugly of 2013 (it was a hard year) I'm incredibly thankful to my Father for all of the GOOD He simultaneously gave every single day in 2013 ... and I'm THANKFUL for that He walked every day WITH ME!  I'm one incredibly BLESSED person, and I PRAISE my Father for that!


Comments