Refresh Conference

 
What are you doing at the end of February?
Are you an adoptive of foster parent?
I know, I'm sounding a bit like a commercial :)
Come JOIN Sam and I!!!
 
Overlake Church is hosting it's 3rd annual Refresh Conference, and I've attended all 3 and I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo recommend it!!  The speakers have looked amazing before but I do have to say that this year they look PHENOMENAL.  I have no idea how people are going to choose what break out sessions to go to.
 
I am also one of the break out speakers - I spoke last year as well.  Both of my sessions this year are on TBRI, and our story (stories).  I am honored and humbled to be a part of such an amazing conference.
 
 
Here is the link to it ... http://www.occ.org/refresh/  I believe today is the last day for the early bird price!!!  Although I have to say that the cost of the conference is so reasonable!
 
This year, Sam and I are both going (it is the first time for Sam)!!!  YEAH!!!  My mom is coming and watching our jewels, double YEAH!!  There is also one other local couple friends going ... although we are trying to get more to go as well, triple YEAH :)
 
It is going to be so good ... noooooooo AMAZING!  You don't want to miss it!!

Comments