Life is FULL and BLESSED!!!

 
These were the only pictures on my computer at the moment ... but they do seem accurate.  With our fall/school schedule FULL in swing ... it feels a bit like everyone is "trying" to be a SUPER HERO.
 
Life is GOOD though, just incredibly busy and intense.  It has been a perfect follow up to the summer ... which was FANTASTIC.  We played and played and played.  The weather cooperated and the kids ;)
 
Faith is back in public school this fall and this doing great so far.  She has gained incredible strength from the past two years of school and during the time home last spring.
 
God is GOOD and in the midst of a super full schedule, He is continuing to be faithful ... He shows up.  I LOVE the song, the Cornerstone ... it so represents my heart ...
 
"My hope is built on nothing less, than Jesus blood and righteousness.
I dare not trust the sweetest frame, but wholly trust in Jesus name.
Christ alone; cornerstone
Weak made strong; in the Saviour's love
Through the storm, He is Lord
Lord of all

When Darkness seems to hide His face
I rest on His unchanging grace
In every high and stormy gale
My anchor holds within the veil"


Comments