Gifts



I'm not sure who reads my blog anymore but God is so putting blogging on my heart.  The last six months have been incredibly intense, hard, amazing, and miraculous.  The things that God has done blow my heart and mind.  Being a part of the amazing journey we've been in, screams to the evidence of the Creator of the Universe, and to the evidence of a good and loving Heavenly Father.

There's so much I could say ya'll but for now I want to shout it and declare it from the roof top, and thank my Father for the gift of these two new jewels.  They are both amazing.  They are loving, fun, silly, playful, affectionate, curious, brave, determined, smart, and so stinking adorable.

I consider it a joy to be their forever mom.  I praise Jesus for using us to be their plan B.  Oh, do I wish that adoption was not needed.  Oh do I wish there were no orphans in this world.  I wish birth parents could keep their kids, and I wish that no parent would ever die and leave behind children.  But, this is not the world we live in, we live in a fallen and broken world m.  With that, comes the fact and reality that there are millions of orphans.  Not all can be adopted, but let me tell you that right now in China there are thousands of jewels ya'll waiting, living in orphanages, without a family.  That's not right, and I believe not the way God intended.  God wants all to be loved and cherished. They are all loved and cherished by him.  We and all the orphans of the world are His jewels.  He calls us all in some capacity to be His hands and feet.  He calls us all to orphan care, many to adoption.

For us, He keeps calling us and we keep saying yes.  And let me tell you that the blessings are enormous.  I love love love our two new jewels, and yes all of our jewels.  Let me tell you that God did another miraculous thing in the attachment world as He has bonded my heart with theirs.  I am completely smitten by then.  I'm so glad we said yes when He called us.  We would have missed out had we said no.  We would have missed out had we only adopted one.

Comments

I've been waiting for this post and rejoice with you in how AWESOME our Creator is!!!!!! Your children are absolute gifts and JOY radiates through their smiles!!!
The Princess said…
I love how QUICKLY God worked in your heart to attach and bond you to your new babies! And the reason this happened is because your heart is obedient and open and surrendered. I love you and am HONORED to be your friend!
Jo said…
I read your blog and I am so blessed and encouraged every time! Praising God for your newest jewels! He is faithful!!! -Joanna (A friend of your Anacortes/Whidbey friends)!😊
Shilo Taylor said…
Still reading your blog ;). Thankful for some amazing answers to our prayers. Love you all!