IF!!!!



"If the tumors have popped, we need to seriously consider immediately taking his eye."

Those were the last words uttered to us at our last appointment at Children's.   In 5 sleeps we will find out, whether this will become our reality or not.  My 
heart can't go there, but my mind knows that I have to consider it.

Simultaneously, my heart rests in that I am a daughter of the Most High, of the King of the Universe, the Creator of the Universe, of a good and loving Father. I rest in that He has Jax in the palm of His hands, as well as me, as well my family.

I also believe fully in His POWER over every single being and every single detail.  

And so because we believe this, we are ASKING God for a miracle for Jax. We are asking for complete healing from the cancer that is taking over our boy's eye. There is not even one doubt in my mind that God can do this.  I 100% believe that God is still in the miracle making business.  I 100% believe that God CAN heal Jax.

Here is a picture of the tumors.  The white spots are the tumors.


I know that regardless of what happens, Jax will be okay.  We will be okay.  More than that, we will continue to sing the praises of our Creator and King.  We will continue to thank Him for this remarkable jewel He has gifted us with.  We will continue to rest in His care, as our loving Father.  We are not naive though, as we know that our grief IF Jax looses His eye will be unbearable.  We know that our Jax's life will be forever changed and will be marked with obstacles that we would not choose for him.  Regardless of what happens, we wouldn't change anything, as we so value, adore, treasure, think the world of, and love ... Jax.

Jax's white blood cells are back in the normal range.  His cold is also slowly going away.  Thank you Jesus!  Thank you prayer warriors.

Jax's eye surgery/eye test is scheduled for next Wednesday!!  Thank you to all of you who I know are daily praying for 
Jax.  There are days when I wish God would give us a full download of His plans for our lives.  There are days when I'm so thankful that He doesn't.  We are spending the next few days away at Whistler, and would love prayers for anointing of fun on all of our jewels, and for our whole family!!

Comments

Wednesday's are my running days so know that with every step, Jax and your entire family will be prayed for where ever my feet take me. My sister has been fighting for 9 years and without the power of prayer the miracles she's experienced may not have happened. Cancer comes with many "if's," so for right now, I'm praying your family can see clearly on your mini trip north! Enjoy!