Thank you prayer warriors!!



Our emotions are raw, our prayers are desperate!  We believe we serve a good Father no matter the outcome! 

Please join us in asking Jesus for THIS MIRACLE for our Jax.  Please ask Jesus to eradicate the tumors that last month were taking over our son's eye.  

Our little boy's fight with cancer began when he was just six months old.  At six months old he became an orphan.  At six months old he lost his first eye.  He has already lost so much.  This is third battle with cancer!!  

My heart can't wrap around the whys, instead I leave them at the feet of Jesus.  What I can declare is that this jewel is worth it and is a GIFT from my 
Father!!!  What I can declare is that I serve a good Father!  What I can declare is that we can no longer walk, our Father carries us!!

What I can declare is that we can not do this without your prayers!!

Comments